Friday, October 30, 2009
The main issue with prenatals is that many of them do not absorb well. It is definitely worth paying the extra to get a supplement that your body can actually use, as opposed to something your body may not assimilate well, giving you a false sense of security.
On another note, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
If you need a recommendation for a good, local chiropractor, let me know and I'd be happy to offer you one. Have a blessed day!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
www.askdrsears.com/html/3/t032401.asp that will help ensure you are giving your baby an age appropriate mixture. I do not advocate soy based formula as there is some controversy about it being too estrogen heavy.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Hope you're enjoying a beautiful autumn!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
- Dandelion root tincture taken 3 times a day
- Dandelion root has too many beneficial properties to list here. The main ones that relate to this condition are its liver detoxifying properties, its anti-inflammatory properties, and its cooling properties.
- SamE taken 2 times a day
- SAMe facilitates the manufacture of DNA and brain neurotransmitters and supports healthy mood and liver functions.
- A capsule of flax seed oil taken 1 time a day
- Flax seed has many healing properties, including a high essential fatty acid content and anti-cancer agents.
- Acidophilus taken on an empty stomach 2 times a day
- Probiotics are one of the most important substances for promoting healing to be found. They are anti-inflammatory, promote gut health, and help treat imbalances caused by candida overgrowth, parasites, mold toxicity, fungal infections and more.